TC Helicon Duplicator provides flawless double tracking which has been a staple in studio recording since, well… forever! It adds punch and excitement in all the right places fattening up recordings like nothing else can. Not only is Duplicator a fantastic vocal doubler, it also features 3 unique reverbs and automatic pitch correction. Duplicator lets you add that same awesome studio capability to your live performances including the tight, loose and octave sounds that will absolutely bring your songs to life!
TC Helicon Duplicator Effects Pedal Features
Give Your Performance Some OOMPH
- Choice of 3 Doubling styles, including Tight, Loose and Octaves
- Room, Club and Hall reverb choices
- Transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing at your best
- Battery operation (batteries optional)
- Clean, clear, low noise mic preamp with phantom power
- Reverb and Tone can remain on whether Doubling is on or off so you always sound great
- Mic Control™ allows remote Harmony on/off using the switch on the Sennheiser e 835 FX or TC-Helicon MP-75 mic
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to free VoiceSupport application for easy firmware updates
- 9V operation (vs 12V) to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
- Automatic input gain – no more setting and adjusting input gain
Round out your sound! The Duplicator gives you easy control over doubling and reverb while TC-Helicon's famous 'tone' takes care of your EQ, Compression, De-Essing and Gate. This compact stompbox is the perfect tool for any musician looking to achieve amazing doubling.
Double tracking has been a staple in studio recording for decades. It adds punch and interest at just the right moment. Duplicator brings that studio sound to your live performances, giving you tight, loose and octave options that perfectly suit your song.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s something small like a room or large like a concert hall, Duplicator’s vocally tuned reverb compliments your voice.
A Helping Hand
We’re all human and nobody hits every note perfectly. Nobody. With transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction, we nudge your pitch to the nearest semitone. It won’t turn a potato into a spaceship, but it can give you a little support when you need it most.
Your Personal Sound Tech
Adaptive EQ (equalization), compression, de-ess and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your vocal, ensuring that every note you sing is clear and intelligible to your audience. When the crowd can hear what you’re singing, they can sing along. Nothing is better than that!
Who Needs Knobs?
Mucking about with mic gain can be a real hassle, especially if you’re in a hurry or at a new and unfamiliar venue. Duplicator automatically sets your mic gain, so you never have to worry whether things are set correctly.
Sometimes it’s just not feasible to find a power outlet when you’re performing. That doesn’t mean you should be without your Duplicator! It can be powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) in addition to the optional 9V adapter.
VoiceSupport gives you new FX presets, new firmware updates, and maintains your personal database of presets. All you need is a Mac or Windows computer with a USB input.
More Mic, More Control
Control your harmony anywhere on stage from a mic engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance. Add the TC-Helicon MP-75, or the Sennheiser e835 FX.