The DigiTech Drop is a dedicated polyphonic drop tune pedal that allows you to drop your tuning from one semitone all the way down to a full octave. Get down-tuned chunk without having to change guitars! The Drop also features a momentary/latching switch. With the switch set to momentary, you can turn the Drop into a true performance pedal. Fast trills and roller-coaster pitch dips are at the tip of your toes.
DigiTech Drop Compact Polyphonic Drop Tune Pedal Features
- Advanced Polyphonic Drop Tune Algorithm
- Drop From 1 Semi-Tone to a Full Octave
- Momentary or Latching Mode
- 9VDC Power Supply Included
- True Bypass
Drop Effects Settings
- Effect Selector Knob- Selects which of the Drop effect settings is used when the effect is active.
- Momentary ON/OFF Switch - Selects how the effect footswitch will operate. Setting this switch to ‘ON’ will cause the footswitch to act as a momentary switch (the effect will be enabled or disabled only as long as the footswitch is pressed and held). Setting this switch to ‘OFF’ will cause the footswitch to act as a standard latching on/off switch.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Setting 1 - Transposes guitar signal down 1 semitone
- Setting 2 - Transposes guitar signal down 2 semitones
- Setting 3 - Transposes guitar signal down 3 semitones
- Setting 4 - Transposes guitar signal down 4 semitones
- Setting 5 - Transposes guitar signal down 5 semitones
- Setting 6 - Transposes guitar signal down 6 semitones
- Setting 7 - Transposes guitar signal down 7 semitones
- Setting OCT - Transposes guitar signal down 1 octave
- Setting OCT + DRY - Transposes guitar signal down 1 octave and adds dry signal
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.