Designed for venues, rental companies, musicians and DJs who require high-end, reliable audio! The two-way ETX-10P powered PA speaker was designed by Electro Voice with a high end 10-inch speaker and a 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver inside a low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure. Intelligent new technology and innovative industrial design provides spectacular results across all applications.
State-of-the-art components were used in the ETX-10P to deliver the legendary EV sound quality and reliability. An incredible 2,000 watts of clean power is provided by Class-D power amplifiers with integrated DSP, producing high SPLs through the 10-inch SMX woofer and tweeter.
Electro Voice ETX-10P Powered PA Speaker Features
Intelligent technology, innovative design
- High-sensitivity 10-inch woofer and 1.25-inch compression driver with linear frequency response and high power handling
- 2,000 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient and features blower-controlled thermal management, allowing it to work in hot environments
- Eight mounting points for permanent installations
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-10P
- Forward-placed waveguide helps physically time-align the LF and HF transducers
- Placing the port under the waveguide minimizes distortion and standing waves in the speaker
- System DSP presets support easy setup via selections for type of use, crossover frequencies and top/sub combinations
- Limiters are displayed on the rear LCD and on the front-grille LED
- Boundary compensation filters mean it will sounds the same whether it is used as a floor monitor, on a tripod or suspended from a ceiling
- User-adjustable features include delay out to several hundred feet, three-band parametric EQ, polarity and multiple high-pass crossover points
- Handles, pole cups and amplifier chassis are die cast aluminum, not plastic
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability
EV’s FIR-Drive utilizes the latest Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity. The ETX-10P also features advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
An LCD screen allows for easy system set-up and monitoring including location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage across all system configurations.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.