A top-of-the-line instrument, the Ernie Ball Music Man JP15 BFR Guitar may be the perfect choice for you. This model features a unique combination of tonewoods, including a vibrantly figured Butterscotch Burst buckeye burl top and a smooth-sounding Black Limba body. The neck is a blend of roasted figured maple and rosewood fretboard with 24 stainless steel frets for maximum finger control even in quick and complex passages. The back of the Black Limba body is finished off with a striking trans butterscotch satin hue for a finished product that is sure to dazzle. With the JP15 BFR, you’ll see and hear your musical ideas come to life with power and clarity.
Like most JP15 models, this model features twin custom DiMarzio Illuminator coil-tapped humbucker pickups and a Fishman piezo bridge system for limitless tonal possibilities. From heavy humbuckers to throaty single-coils, and even airy acoustic tones, this guitar has you covered. Plus, an onboard 20db gain boost that’s engaged with a push/pull volume pot, a dedicated volume knob for the piezo bridge system, and internal trim pots to ensure you can get your tone exactly where you want it. Two separate 3-way toggle switches give you even more control over your sound. The lower toggle switch by the volume and tone knobs is used to configure the humbucker pickups and the upper toggle switch closer to the neck is to select humbucker pickups, the piezo bridge system, or BOTH.
A super smooth modern floating tremolo, Schaller locking tuners for ultimate tuning stability, and custom JP knobs with rubber grips put the finishing touches on this unique guitar. Limited to 100 pieces worldwide, each guitar includes a mono case, a John Petrucci autographed tremolo cavity cover and numbered certificate of authenticity.
Ernie Ball Music Man JP15 BFR Guitar with MONO Soft Case Features
- Unique, limited “Butterscotch Burl” Finish
- Buckeye Burl Top Outlined with a thin Rosewood Veneer
- Black Limba Body
- Roasted Figured Maple Neck
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Wide ranging tonal possibilities with classic humbuckers and acoustic piezo pickups
- Onboard 20+ dB gain boost, engaged with push/pull volume knob
- Coil-Splitting capabilities, engaged with push/pull tone knob
- Custom Music Man Active Preamp
- Fishman Powerbridge Piezo Bridge Pickup System
- Internal trim pots for extra tone control (accessed on the back of the guitar)
- Two 3-way toggle switches for numerous pickup configurations
- Mono Output and Stereo Output to split signal of Piezo & Magnetic Pickups
- Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo Floating Tremolo
- “Very Thin” C Neck Profile
- Custom John Petrucci Rubber Grip Knobs
- Schaller Locking Tuners
- Included MONO Soft Case