Ernie Ball’s Flatwound Bass strings feature a polished stainless steel ribbon winding for a smooth, glass-like feel, and a rich, warm tone that’s perfect for a wide range of genres. Precision wound with our custom recipes and specific gauges and core-to-wrap ratios, these strings deliver a unique sound and feel unlike any other offering in our catalog. Crafted with care in our Coachella, California factory using state-of-the-art winding technology and undergoing strict quality control standards, Ernie Ball’s Flatwound Bass strings are the perfect choice for any bassist looking to enhance their playing experience.
Ernie Ball Flatwound Electric Bass Strings Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Polished for a smooth, comfortable feel
- Rich, warm tone for a vintage sound
- Precision wound with stainless steel ribbon
- Long Scale sets feature a 37.25” taper
- Group 2.5 Flatwound Bass (Long Scale)
- 45, 65, 85, 105
- Long scale sets are considered the standard taper length which are ideal for 34” scale basses. Most EB bass sets are long scale.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.