The Freqport FT1 Freqtube Multi-Instance hardware processor adds classic analog sound to your videos and mixes. This revolutionary tube-based hardware unit allows you to seamlessly integrate plug-ins into any of your favorite DAWs. What sets the Freqtube apart from other products is that it merges the best of digital convenience with the warmth of analog sound, all in one cohesive package. With its international appeal, the product is the child of collaboration between Australian and Danish specialists, mastering both audio technology and innovation. Get ready to experience the sound quality you've been waiting for that adds subtle nuance to all your tracks and takes your music-making skills to the next level. Don't wait—try out the Freqport FT1 Freqtube Multi-Instance Analog Hardware Processor today!
Freqport FT1 Freqtube Analog Hardware Processor Features
- A solid, all-metal enclosure, with discrete analog tube circuits including drive and overdrive controls
- Individual dry-wet mixing per channel, in the analog domain and controllable harmonics on each tube, allow the adjustment of even or odd harmonic characteristics
- Internal low-noise, high-voltage generation circuits optimize the tube operating range
- Eight hardware, multi-mode digital filters are further customizable for maximum sonic flexibility
- Assign filters, gain, harmonics, analog mix, automate parameters, and more with via the Freqtube plug-in
- Color display allows maximum flexibility and visualization of controls
The platform offers a solution to the mathematical equations that generate and process audio, which can make audio sound flat and dull. With Freqport, you get all of the benefits of real analog processing without any of the hassles or limitations that come with connecting and using traditional analog equipment. The Freqtube couldn't be easier to use. Just plug it in with a single USB cable, power up, open the interface, and start tweaking. You can even save, store and recall Freqtube settings inside your DAW, and return to your project later with no hassle, as the setups remain unchanged between sessions!
Freqtube also features assignable knobs, enabling you to touch and feel the creative process. Freqtube also includes a multi-instance powerhouse VST, AU, and AAX plug-in with a perfect virtual representation of the hardware that operates with up to two stereo, or four mono, plug-in instances. The ultra-low-jitter audio synchronization between host and hardware ensures bit-perfect audio, while the internal, professional-grade 32-bit audio converters running up to 192 kHz provide transparent audio translation.
With Freqtube, you can bring real analog processors into your mix while keeping all the benefits of digital control. The multiple analog processing circuits allow more than one audio signal to be processed at the same time within your digital workflow, something that is impossible with single-circuit analog processors.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.