The PV 10 AT shares all of the features of the PV 10 BT but also features 2 channels of Antares world-famous Autotune for subtle pitch correction or to create a robotic vocal effect. Other features include 4 channels of reference-quality mic preamps with 48 volt phantom power, 4 direct outputs for recording, full featured stereo channel and media channels with Bluetooth wireless input allows seamless connection to almost any ‘smart’ device, high quality digital effects with LCD display.
Channels have 3-band EQ per with bypass, exclusive Mid-Morph EQ on the mic channels, switchable high-pass filter, channel mute buttons, channel solo, aux send, signal clip indicators, 2 channels of compression, on board selectable guitar preamp with 1 Meg Ohm Hi-Z preamp and special guitar EQ curve. Streaming USB out with USB return to mains and or control room., MP3 file playback via USB A input, Peavey’s exclusive Kosmos audio enhancement, dual selectable control room outputs, and a stereo master LED meter bridge, 60mm master faders and XLR main and monitor outputs.
Peavey PV 10 AT Mixer with Auto-Tune Features
Peavey DM112 Dark Matter Speakers
- 4 Channels of Antares Auto-Tune
- 8 Channels of Reference-Quality Mic Preamps
- 4 Direct Outputs for Recording
- Bluetooth Wireless Input
- Built-in Digital Effects with LCD Display
- USB to PC for Recording and Playback
- MP3 Playback via USB A Input
- Kosmos Audio Enhancement
- Global 48 Volt Phantom Power
- Dual Selectable Control Room Outputs
- 4 Channels of Compression
- High Impedance Guitar Preamp
- 3 -band EQ per Channel with bypass
- Channel Mute Buttons
- LED Clip, Signal, Mute Indication
- Master Level LED Meter Bridge
- Precision 60mm Faders on Input Channels and Stereo Master Outputs
- New slim, low-profile design
- Convenient tablet cradle
In 1975, Peavey revolutionized the working man’s loudspeaker with the SP1. Now, Peavey does it again with the Dark Matter series of enclosures. Thanks to its new advanced DSP-equipped power section, the Dark Matter series outperforms any existing enclosure in its category. These high-S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level) enclosures feature modern styling.
The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
Peavey DM112 Dark Matter Powered PA Speaker Features
- Two-way bi-amplified powered speaker system
- 12 inch heavy-duty woofer
- DX14 compression driver, with 1.4 inch titanium diaphragm
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology, 110 by 80 degree coverage
- XLR/1/4 inch TRS input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- XLR output
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Cabinet has rear corner angled sides for floor monitor use
- Full-coverage perforated steel grilles with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8 inch diameter poles
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 25.13 x 14.63 x 14.38 inches
- Weight: 37 lbs.
Fan cooled for maximum reliability, the DM 112 features Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound.
The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.
This On Stage SSP7900 All Aluminum Speaker Stand Package with Bag
includes two top-selling PA speaker stands and one convenient carry bag that holds both stands. These all-aluminum, height adjustable speaker stands feature 8 preset height adjustment holes and locking pin for added security; an included adpater sleeve allows for a universal fit.
On Stage SSP7900 Speaker Stand Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 1-3/8 inch Upper shaft
- Tension height adjustment knob and safety pin for added safety.
- Drawstring bag features an adjustable shoulder carrying strap and interior center divider
- Height Adjustment: 48-73 inches
- Weight Capacity: 120 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.