Studio One Producer bundle is an outstanding, complete recording kit right out of the box! Simply add a Mac, PC, or iPad and start recording today with record high-resolution 96K audio with the ultra-mobile AudioBox iTwo bus-powered, 2-channel, USB/iPad audio/MIDI interface. The all-new, award-winning Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows is included, giving you the most intuitive workflow of any DAW on the planet, plus 30 native plug-in effects and 5 virtual instruments! And to control and play those included virtual instruments, the PS49 USB keyboard with 49 full-sized, velocity-sensitive keys.
The Studio One Producer Bundle includes
- Audiobox iTwo
- 1x USB host to USB A cable
- Eris 3.5 BT pair
- 3.5mm to 3.5 mm TRS cable
- 3.5mm to dual RCA cable
- speaker extension cable
- M7 mic
- 15’ XLR mic cable
- Mic stand mount
- mic pouch
- PreSonus PS-49 49-key MIDI keyboard
- Studio One Artist (Download Only) Latest version
- Note: a second optional USB host to USB A cable is needed (#HOS USB210AB)
A great choice for mobile musicians, guitarists, sound designers, and podcasters, the AudioBox iTwo audio interface is USB 2.0 bus-powered, compatible with Apple iPad compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any Mac, Windows, or iPad recording software. It offers 2 combo mic/line/instrument inputs with high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers, 2 balanced 1/4" TRS main line-level outputs, professional-quality, 24-bit/96 kHz converters, and MIDI I/O. It comes with PreSonus’ Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows and Capture Duo for iPad recording software, with direct wireless transfer of your recordings to Studio One.
AudioBox iTwo Features
Bus-powered, USB 2.0/iPad 96 kHz audio interface with MIDI
2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V phantom power
2 balanced 1/4” TRS main line-level outputs
Easy-to-use Capture Duo for iPad recording application and Studio One® Artist DAW software (Mac/Windows), with wireless transfer from Capture Duo to Studio One, plus Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad
Eris E3.5 BT Active Studio Monitors
The Eris E3.5 BT speakers’ elegantly compact form is well-suited for any home environment, yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere; making them a great choice for music lovers, content creators, and gamers. Designed by a proven leader in studio reference monitors, PreSonus.
Designed by a proven leader in studio reference monitors, Eris E3.5 BT speakers deliver studio-quality sound with the convenience of Bluetooth wireless technology. In addition to Bluetooth wireless connectivity, you get the flexibility of rear-panel, 1/4-inch TRS and RCA inputs; a front-panel 1/8-inch stereo line input for use with mobile audio devices; a handy front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Experience loud, clear audio thanks to 50W of onboard Class AB power. Want more bass? Adjust the speakers’ response to taste with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. The Eris E3.5 BT speakers’ elegantly compact form is well-suited for any home environment, yet they’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere. making them a great choice for music lovers, content creators, and gamers.
PreSonus Eris 3.5 BT Powered Studio Monitors Pair Features
M7 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- 3.5-inch, woven-composite, low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- 50W (25W/side) Class AB amplification
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless stereo input
- RCA and 1/4-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker’s response
- Front-panel Volume control
• Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port
- Includes Studio Magic Plug-In Suite! Over $1,000 worth effects, instruments and sound libraries
An ideal general-purpose microphone for musicians and content creators who want to save a buck without sacrificing audio quality, the PreSonus M7 cardioid condenser microphone is well-suited to vocals, guitar, podcasts, live streams, and more. It sounds great recording very nearly anything, but places particular emphasis on a warm, round top end that compliments the human voice. And with a maximum 134dB of SPL handling, you can even use it on louder instruments like electric guitar cabinets or snare drums.
Rugged construction and top-quality performance specifications make the M7 cardioid condenser microphone an excellent addition for any home recording or streaming studio.
M7 Cardioid Condenser Microphone Features
- Versatile entry-level solution for recording vocals, guitar, and podcasts on a budget
- Back electret condenser microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 134 dB of SPL handling allows for use with loud sound sources
- Rugged construction
- Hard stand mount, 10’ XLR cable, and carry case included
Studio One® 6 Artist, Create Without Boundaries.
With its intuitive, single-window drag and drop workflow, Studio One Artist will jump-start your home studio productions. With unlimited tracks and buses and a complete suite of Native Effects and instrument plug-ins, Studio One Artist is a complete production solution.
Studio One Artist is designed to supercharge your creativity, and its single-window, intuitive interface and drag-and-drop workflow make recording and producing easy. You get world-class virtual instruments that keep your imagination flowing — Impact XT for drums and percussion, Mai Tai, Mojito, and Presence XT for deep synth and instrument sample playback, and the third-generation Ampire — featuring a stunningly accurate, State-Space modeled guitar amp that can be expanded when you’re ready for more vintage amp goodness. Unlimited tracks, effects, and buses mean you can create and mix however you want, without boundaries. And when your EP or podcast is done, you can publish directly to SoundCloud™ without leaving Studio One.
Studio One Artist has everything you need to bring your inspiration to life. Its pioneering drag-and-drop workflow makes it highly intuitive and fast to use. Audio loops, virtual instruments, plug-in effects and even presets can all be dragged into your session from Studio One’s innovative Browser. Copy FX Chains from one channel to another simply by dragging and dropping. Even laborious tasks like vocal comping and drum replacement are as easy as drag and drop.
New Smart Templates make it easy to get started with streamlined workflows and helpful guided tutorials. Use the new Customization Editor to select just the tools and functions you need for the task at hand, simplifying the user interface so you can focus and work faster than ever.
The updated Console lets you flip sends to faders to create effects and bus mixes fast, switch between three pan modes on stereo channels, and pin the channel overview to keep a focused view of crucial Channel details available at all times. Use Microview controls to adjust critical parameters in both Native and third-party VST/AU plug-ins. Store every aspect of a given track or channel for instant recall, even for multiple selected tracks/channels.
Designed with ease of use at its core, Studio One Artist seamlessly moves with you from initial inspiration to full production… and lets you truly create without boundaries.
PreSonus Studio One® 6 Artist Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Intuitive single-window work environment with quick and easy drag-and-drop functionality and Smart Templates to get started creating fast
- Use third-party VST and AU plug-in effects and virtual instruments as well as ReWire-enabled applications.
- Unlimited Audio and Instrument Tracks, Buses, and FX Channels
- Five powerful virtual instruments including:
- Impact XT: powerful multi-channel drum sampler for beats and loops
- Presence XT: virtual sample-player instrument (14 GB library included)
- Mai Tai: polyphonic analog modeling synthesizer
- Mojito: monophonic subtractive synthesizer ideal for basslines and leads
- Sample One XT: robust sampler and sample editor
- Patterns allow for intuitive drum and melody composition via familiar drum machine/step-sequencer style UI
- 32 Native Effects like ProEQ3, Analog Delay, and MANY more, with freshly-redesigned UI
- Arranger track for easy song structuring; copy and paste entire verses and choruses or move them around
- 7 GB of royalty-free bundled loop and musical content for quick inspiration
- Easily integrate external hardware with Aux Channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 786 kHz audio
- Export your tracks directly to SoundCloud; enjoy other integrated cloud services like PreSonus Shop and PreSonus Exchange
- Remotely control Studio One Artist from your tablet using Studio One Remote
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, Sonar, and Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.