The most powerful handheld recorder on the market, the Zoom H6 All Black offers swappable capsules that feature advanced preamps for incredible sound. Offering up to six tracks simultaneous recording and four XLR-1/4 inch combo jack inputs, the H6 All Black is for recording direct in live, podcast, studio and even professional broadcast and video applications.
Zoom H6 All Black Portable Digital Recorder Features
- Interchangeable input capsules
- Six-track simultaneous recording
- Four mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Gain control knobs and -20dB pads for each input
- Supplied XYH-6 X/Y capsule provides secondary input via a stereo 1/8” Mic/Line In mini phone jack
- Phantom power for all main inputs: +12/+24/+48V
- Large full-color, angled LCD display
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 128GB
- Up to 24-bit /96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Auto-record, Pre-record and Backup-record functions mean that you'll never miss that perfect take
- Built-in effects, including low-cut filtering, compression, and limiting
- Multichannel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad
- Accepts standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Over 20 hours of operation with 4 AA alkaline batteries
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- H6/BLK Handy Recorder
- H6/BLKAB X/Y Mic Capsule
- Four AA Batteries
- Cubase LE & Wavelab LE Sofware
- Quick Guide
The H6 is the ultimate portable recorder. With its advanced preamps and interchangeable capsules, the H6 delivers unmatched versatility and award-winning quality.
From podcasting to music to filmmaking and more, the H6 is your go-to recorder.
From the studio to remote locations, podcasts are produced everywhere. With inputs for every guest, the battery-powered H6 is a complete portable podcasting solution.
Unlimited Studio Time
The H6 is your personal music studio 24/7. With up to six* discrete line-level / mic-level inputs, plus the ability to overdub and more, the H6 provides the road from a great idea to the perfect track.
*Optional EXH-6 mic capsule required
Sound for Every Scene
Featuring interchangeable mic capsules, four combo inputs and six tracks of quality recording, the H6 is ready to record on any set and in any scene the director throws at you.
From Sampling to Sound Design
Whether you’re a musician creating your own unique masterpiece, or a sound designer looking for that perfect sound effect, the H6 will become your most trusted companion.
Ins & Outs
Multi-Channel Audio Interface
The H6 offers four XLR/TRS combo jacks with dedicated pad switches and gain control for distortion-free recording.
The H6 features two 1/8” outputs, a stereo line out as well as a headphone out with dedicated volume control.
The H6’s USB port enables it to serve as a stereo or multi-channel audio interface for your computer or iPad.
Recording Time and File Formats
Record continuously for over 20 hours with just four AA batteries or extend your recording time indefinitely with the optional AD-17 adapter.
The H6 records individual WAV files in any of the following formats:
44.1kHz / 16-bit
Free Recording and Editing Software
44.1kHz / 24-bit
48kHz / 16-bit
48kHz / 24-bit
96kHz / 16-bit
96kHz / 24-bit
The Zoom H6 comes with free download licenses for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software, enabling you to not only capture, but create.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.