ZUM-2: The Easiest Way To Podcast! The ZUM-2 Podcast Mic Pack gives you everything you need to record and stream professional-sounding podcasts right on your computer.
Zoom ZUM-2 USB Microphone Podcast Pack Features
Plug & Play. It’s that simple.
- Everything you need to start recording high-quality podcasts right away
- ZUM-2 USB microphone captures smooth, broadcast-quality sound
- ZHP-2 professional closed-back headphones let you hear every detail
- The compact and sturdy TPS-4 Tabletop Tripod makes setup easy anywhere
- Custom windscreen for ZUM-2 delivers clean recordings every time
- Included 2-meter USB cable connects to any computer
- All components feature premium build quality for lasting use
The ZUM-2 Podcast Mic Pack includes a broadcast-style USB microphone, professional closed-back headphones, an adjustable tabletop mic stand, a foam windscreen and a 2-meter USB cable. All you need is your computer.
ZUM-2 USB Condenser Mic
The supercardioid pickup pattern of the ZUM-2 USB mic clearly picks up your voice while rejecting room noise and other unwanted sounds.
Its sturdy construction is perfect for podcasters, YouTubers, streamers, musicians and more, whether recording at home or on the road.
The ZHP-2 closed-back headphones provide professional isolation and crystal clear full-range sound.
The height-adjustable TPS-4 Tripod is great at your desk or on the go. The durable metal threading withstands heavy use, while the lightweight folding legs make it easy to pack and take with you.
A custom-fitted windscreen protects the ZUM-2 microphone from breezes, breaths and pops, giving you clean recordings without muffling your sound.
The ZUM-2 Podcast Mic Pack includes a 2-meter (6.56 ft.) USB Type-C to Type-A cable for seamlessly connecting the ZUM-2 USB microphone to PC and Mac computers.
Zoom ZUM-2 USB Microphone Podcast Pack Includes
- ZUM-2 USB Microphone
- ZHP-2 Dynamic Stereo Headphones
- TPS-4 Desktop Tripod Stand
- Pivoting mic stand mount
- Foam windscreen
- 2-meter (6.56 ft.) USB Type-C to Type-A cable
- Quick Start Guide