The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered loudspeaker that delivers the benefits of an adjustable line array in a portable package. Its unique flexible baffle allows users to tailor the loudspeaker’s vertical coverage to a wide variety of listening environments. The array is easily pushed or pulled into position to create ‘Straight,’ ‘C,’ ‘J’ or ‘Reverse J’ coverage patterns.
Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So whether the loudspeaker is at floor level, on a stage or facing raked seats or bleachers, the PA can be adapted to match the room.
Engineered with an array of eight high-output drivers, a high-powered 12 inch woofer and a lower crossover point, the loudspeaker delivers high SPL performance while maintaining vocal and midrange clarity that’s dramatically better than conventional loudspeakers.
Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Powered Loudspeaker Features
- The first high-powered portable loudspeaker with unmatched vertical coverage control and unsurpassed audio quality
- Easily adjusted by hand to deliver four unique coverage patterns: ‘Straight,’ ‘C,’ ‘J’ or ‘Reverse J,’ so you can optimize your sound for playing at floor level, on stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers
- Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern
- Featuring eight high-output drivers, a 12 inch high-powered woofer and a lower crossover point, the flexible array delivers dramatically better vocal and midrange clarity
- Each enclosure can be carried by one person and fit in a car