Engineered to maximize output and clarity, Ernie Ball Cobalt Slinky guitar strings are the one of the latest innovations in string technology. Seeking to provide guitarists and bassists with a new voice, Cobalt strings provide an extended dynamic range, incredible harmonic response, increased low end, and crisp, clear highs. Cobalt provides a stronger magnetic relationship between pickups and strings than any other alloy previously available. Cobalt Slinkys are also soft and silky to the touch, making string bending a breeze.
Ernie Ball Cobalt 7-String Slinky Strings Features
- Cobalt attracts the magnets in your pickups more than any other alloy available.
- Enhanced output.
- Incredible harmonic response.
- Increased low end.
- Crisp, clear highs.
- Tin plated high carbon steel core.
- Element shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made.
- Crafted in Southern California, USA. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.