Impeccable sound and great features like built-in Amazon Alexa come together this this remarkable speaker! The Bose Soundbar 700 offers an unmatched combination of sophisticated design and exceptional sound. Featuring a tempered glass top, wraparound metal grille, and clean lines, the Soundbar 700 is meant to turn heads. But the real beauty is the immense power beneath the sleek exterior. From crisp dialogue to rich bass, custom-shaped speakers pump out clear, spacious sound that brings thrilling depth, detail, and emotion to everything you hear.
Bose Soundbar 700 Wireless Home Theater Sound System Features
- Sophisticated design. Exceptional performance
- Amazon Alexa built right in
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi connections for music streaming
- Eight-mic array for superior voice pickup
- Control music with voice, Bose Music app, or remote
- Premium glass and metal grille
- Access to weather, timers, and more from Alexa
- More features coming soon, like the Google Assistant and Apple Airplay 2
- Add optional wireless bass module and surround speakers
- Context-sensitive universal remote
- ADAPTiQ audio room calibration
- HDMI ARC connectivity
- Six presets on the included remote
- Personalized Bose Music app
- Compatible with other Bose smart speakers and soundbars for multi-room audio
- Optional wall bracket
Whether your walls are plaster, brick, or glass, proprietary ADAPTiQ audio room calibration optimizes the system’s acoustic performance to the unique characteristics of your room — giving you the best possible listening experience. The Bose Soundbar 700 has Amazon Alexa built in, so you’ll enjoy music services, news, and weather forecasts without lifting a finger. When the music is playing loud, the Soundbar 700 will still hear you. Just behind the grille is a custom-designed eight-microphone array for superior voice pickup.
With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, you can play what you want, wherever you want, from any device in your home. Plus, HDMI ARC connectivity keeps your system compatible with the most current technology. If you prefer, you can also use the Bose Soundbar Universal Remote to manage all your entertainment or the Bose Music app to control your music. Plus, future software updates will add new features — like the Google Assistant and Apple AirPlay 2, coming soon.
Want to kick up the performance of your soundbar even more? You can, anytime. Just add the optional Bose Bass Module 700 and Bose Surround Speakers for thunderous bass and full-on surround sound. And the Soundbar 700 is part of a new Bose family of smart speakers and soundbars designed to be compatible with each other so you can enjoy more music in more rooms.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.